Getting a visa for visiting the UAE is a simple online process. There are also agencies to help with apostille attestation, UAE.
An international treaty was drafted by the Hague Conference on Private International Law to which many countries are parties to. It is known as the
- Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents or
- the Apostille Convention or,
- the Apostille Treaty
This specifies the modalities through which a document issued in one of the signatory countries can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory states. Such a certification is called an apostille.
An apostille is an international certification comparable to a notarisation in domestic law, and normally supplements a local notarisation of the document.
Apostilles are affixed by Competent Authorities designated by the government of a state which is party to the convention. A list of these authorities is maintained by the Hague Conference on Private International Law. Examples of authorities are embassies, ministries, courts or local governments.
Types of Apostille Documents
Four types of documents are mentioned in the convention:
- court documents
- administrative documents
- notarial acts
- official certificates which are placed on documents signed by persons in their private capacity, such as official certificates recording the registration of a document or the fact that it was in existence on a certain date and official and notarial authentications of signatures.
Visa for Visiting the UAE
The UAE is party to the Apostille Treaty. If you are planning to visit Dubai or the UAE, it becomes a very easy process to get a tourist visa. The electronic visa or e-Visa will be sent to you email inbox once approved by the UAE Immigration department.
Prior to that you will need the Certificate Attestation from
- Home Department,
- MEA Attestation
Getting the apostille attestation, UAE done through an agency is the best way to get your Dubai/UAE Tourist Visa.
Types of UAE Visa:
Many types of tourist visas are available to visit the UAE depending on the duration and number of entries such as:
- 96 hours Transit visa
- 7 days tourist visa
- 14 days tourist visa
- 30 days tourist visa
- 30 days multiple entry visa
- 90 days tourist visa
- 90 days multiple entry tourist visa
- 90 days VISIT visa
An agency will have their own quota of issuing UAE visas with offices in India and the UAE for your assistance. Apart from attestation services, other benefits they offer are:
- Online secured payment gateway for your peace of mind
- Minimum documents required
- No guarantor required
- No deposits required for Indian applicants
- You can travel to UAE through any airlines and from any city in the world. There are no restrictions on this.